We are proud to say that we receive an extremely low number of warranty inquiries. Of those few, most prove to be caused by factors unrelated to our product. Please diligently evaluate all possible causes of functionality issues before making a warranty claim. If a rifle is returned for evaluation and our inspection and testing prove it to be of proper manufacture, functionality and accuracy, we reserve the right to charge a nominal fee to cover the cost of the inspection and testing.
PROOF Research stands behind its products. If a warranty claim is merited, we are easy to work with and will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
PROOF Research guarantees only those products manufactured by PROOF Research. Your warranty card must be on file with the factory within 30 days of delivery in order for the warranty to be valid. The warranty is only applicable to the original owner who has registered his or her ownership with PROOF Research.
Before leaving the factory, your PROOF Research rifle was inspected, test fired and carefully packaged. PROOF Research has no control over product handling after it leaves the factory.
What Your Warranty Covers
Your PROOF Research rifle is warranted against defects in material and workmanship. If the rifle is defective in any way it should be returned to us. If after receipt and inspection of the rifle PROOF Research determines that defects have occurred due to manufacturing, all parts and labor, or replacement or refund will be covered at our discretion.
What Your Warranty Does Not Cover
• Any component not manufactured by PROOF Research.
• Cryogenically treated metal work.
• Normal wear or barrel throat erosion.
• Damage that is determined by PROOF Research to be the result of abuse, neglect, misuse, corrosion, improper care, or improper handling or installation.
• Damage due to the use of wrong caliber ammunition or ammunition other than high-quality commercially-manufactured ammunition in good condition.
• Damage due to natural causes or damage during shipping.
• Damage or malfunction due to alterations, unauthorized adjustments, parts replacement or service by anyone other than a PROOF Research technician.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so some limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.