CUSTOMER SERVICE & REPAIRS
If you have a question, suspect a warranty problem, or need assistance with your PROOF Research product, please contact us. Please do not return any product to us without first contacting customer service and obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Having your serial number available (if applicable) will help us expedite your service.
If a PROOF Research representative determines that a product should be returned for service, you will be asked to ship it to our factory.
Note: Possession of a Federal Firearms License (FFL) is not required to ship a rifle. Federal law allows consumers to ship a firearm directly to the factory in the event of a warranty service claim.
Please follow these instructions for shipping and handling:
- Before shipping, ensure that the rifle is unloaded.
- Pack your firearm carefully using a case designed for shipping rifles.
- Remove scope, slings and all other accessories unless otherwise specified by a PROOF Research technician.
- Include the model number, serial number, description of damage or problem, name, return address, phone number, and under what circumstances the problem occurs.
- Keep a record of your serial number when returning the firearm.
- Clearly mark your return shipping address on the outside of the box and inside on your instruction sheet.
- Do not ship live ammunition with the rifle.
- Ship to the following address:
10 Western Village Lane
Columbia Falls, MT 59912